My roommate decided that yesterday was the day to become a comedian. You see, I've been known to pull a few pranks in my day. Ok fine, I'm a huge prankster and I pride myself in never falling for anyone else's pranks.I'm prone to getting headaches so I wasn't at all surprised when I got one yesterday. I tried Tylenol, Advil, taking a nap but it just wouldn't go away. It wasn't quite a migraine, so I wasn't wasting my expensive migraine meds. I figured I'd stick it out a few more hours. I know this doesn't sound completely logical, but it made perfect sense to me at the time. Instead, I decided to make myself my second cup of coffee. And that's when I noticed that our usual coffee was replaced by the culprit... DECAF coffee!!!
I would have laughed, but my head felt like it was being hit with a sledgehammer.

2 comments:
cruel just cruel!
ooh, those caffeine-withdrawal headaches are the worst!
Post a Comment